Lengths: 168 | 177 | 186cm
Dimensions: 145 - 112 - 128 | 186cm
Radius: 28.5m | 186cm
Weight: 3.4kg |186cm
Lighter and customized just for you.
The Tyfoon Custom Carbon is made to excel at everything. From Pow to Pooh, Chalk to Ice, Crud to Corduroy these skis work in any kind of condition you will experience between the top and bottom of the mountain.
On all our Custom Carbon models we work with you to customize the ski's flex to match the way you ride. Generally, bigger and more aggressive skiers like a stiffer flex an smaller lighter riders prefer a softer flex. But, terrain, snow, style and personal preference are all factors in the equation.
We also replace the upper layer of Triaxial Fibreglass found on the standard model with Carbon Fibre, Texallium and a very thin second layer of wood. This makes the skis approximately 200 grams lighter per pair (1/2 pound), without sacrificing any of that legendary Foon Skis dampness.
- Custom flex pattern to match the way you ride.
- Carbon Fiber layer makes each pair lighter and adds torsional rigidity.
- Custom Carbon Yellow Cedar top sheet.
- Fully handcrafted in Pemberton, BC.
- Solid Yellow Cedar core, creates a damp and stable ride.
- Active Rocker Technology (A.R.T.) creates a long, stable ride or short and nimble ski depending on the terrain.
- Durasurf 4001 graphite black base. The toughest and fastest base material available.
- Urethane side walls, made in-house and bonded on a molecular level, rather than a standard surface bond.
- Foon Factory finish which includes a base grind and hand tune.